Wine tasting & local produce
The world's most famous vineyards
The Gourmet Tour concept
For a guaranteed break from the hustle and bustle – 2 hours from Paris – try an immersive experience in the heart of Burgundy’s finest wine-growing
of Burgundy. Spend a relaxing morning or day discovering the prestigious vineyards and their
mosaic of climats, listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site. A unique experience to share with your
your team and friends.
But how will your event take place?
- 10.30am to 12.30pm: A wine tasting tour through the vineyards of Burgundy, with 3 stops in the emblematic vineyards of the famous Côte de Bourgogne.
of the famous Côte de Nuits.
Time 1 – Presentation of the vineyards with a quiz on the basics of Burgundy winegrowing.
Burgundy wine region.
Time 2 – First stop at the heart of the emblematic terroirs of the Côte de Nuits: “landscape reading”.
Time 3 – Second stop opposite the Château du Clos Vougeot: aperitif, wine tasting and homemade gougères.
Time 4 – Domaine de la Romanée Conti: facing the cross… sharing a myth!
- 1pm to 2.30pm: Mâchon bourguignon
Regional specialities, cold meats and cheeses, with wine, coffee and soft drinks, facing the emblematic terroirs of the
of the Côte de Nuits
During this experience, you will be :
* introduced to wine tasting: the keys to wine tasting
* immersed in the concept of terroirs “with your feet in the vines”.
Grands terroirs & grands crus
unesco special programme
A total of 3 white and red Burgundy wines will be offered.
Our selection of Burgundy wines comes from a variety of appellations and at different levels, reflecting the finest terroirs.
terroirs: regional, village, 1 st and grands crus (optional) to give you a glimpse of the diversity of Burgundy winegrowing.
Each wine will be commented on: its aromas, its vinification method, the specific features of the producing estate,
food and wine pairings…
How can you customise your Gourmet Tour experience?
- The tour can last a whole day, or even 2 days, and include the Côte de Beaune as well as the Chablisien, Côte Chalonnaise and Côte Mâcon regions.
- You can include a bottle game and a blind taste test.
- A cellar raid can be scheduled to round off the day.
- You can add more wines and ask us for specific appellations/domains
- Grand Cru option: Tasting of the Clos de Vougeot Grand Cru opposite the Château du Clos de Vougeot